One of the toughest challenges most web hosting service providers (especially the minor players) encounter is web hosting lead generation. Aside from the fact that IT expertise is remotely related with marketing, it demands large investment for equipments. But, of course, it depends on the type and size of direct marketing tool used. If a web host inclines for a telemarketing pursuit, then the company has to purchase telephone system, computer-telephony integration system and a bunch of other applications and devices. On the other hand, you have to be keen on selecting the people who will handle the campaigns. They must be armed with the skills and proper training that will qualify them as the right people for the function. Other considerations include time, strategic formulation and implementation, and good management.
With all the requirements and complexities involved in generating web hosting sales leads, is it safe to throw in the towel and ask for help? The answer is either yes or no. Let us first look at the opposition. It is a no because you may be capable of handling the responsibility properly. As opposed to this, it is a big yes when the need arises to outsource web hosting lead generation. So before you choose, your people have to weigh the two choices and critically analyze which of the two will give your firm the utmost edge. More often than not, these are some of the reasons that will trigger you to outsource your web hosting lead generation to a telemarketing specialist.
1. When your firm is financially incapacitated to resort for an in-house undertaking.
2. You decide to focus more on what you do best, which is your core business.
3. You want to start lead generation immediately, in order to capture sales opportunities.
4. Your firm aims to save on costs.
5. You want to secure success in the program by gaining access to specialized skills, best practices and proven methodologies.